“I have just received the generous grant from the Benevolent Fund and would like to express my gratitude for your generosity. This past year has been a trying time for my family and me as we wait on federal assistance. I never expected my membership in the AICPA to provide such a benefit beyond the business needs. The AICPA has proven again to be an invaluable asset.”
– One time grant recipient
AICPA Benevolent Fund
c/o Fund Administrators
220 Leigh Farm Road
Durham, NC 27707
AICPA Benevolent Fund
Due to technology transformation we are unable to take online donations at this time. Please contact the Global Engagement Center to make a donation during this time.
The AICPA Benevolent Fund was created in 1933 to assist members through temporary periods of financial difficulty.
The Fund provides short-term assistance for daily living expenses that some members may find difficult to meet due to unemployment, accident affecting personal or family health, medical expenses exceeding insurance coverage, natural disaster or the loss of a primary source of family income. Learn how to apply.
Learn more from these videos
Assistance offered through the Benevolent Fund
- Temporary monthly living expenses
- One-time emergency grants
- Temporary monthly medical, mental and prescription expense payments, that exceed insurance coverage
- Medicare or other health insurance premiums
- Most medically necessary services for dependent children (under age 21)
- Other, as the Board of Trustees deems appropriate
- Current AICPA members
- Must exhibit evidence of financial need, per application and support documentation
- Surviving spouse of a member, at the time of their death
- Dependent children (under the age of 21) of a member
Members who need this help must apply and submit the required supporting documentation. The Fund administrators present submissions to the Board of Trustees for review on a case-by-case basis. Assistance is reviewed every six months.
Applications can be downloaded using the links below or by contacting the Fund administrators at 866.527.2228 or Benevolent_Fund@aicpa.org.
Access the standard application instructions for guidance with the application below. To protect your personal information, please do not email your application.