Resources focused on helping you develop or expand your knowledge in information technology.
- Safari — Learn new technologies, build skills, and find the exact information you need to solve a problem on the fly. IMTA Section members get free access to 40,000 videos, books, and online training resources on topics including security and privacy, IT risk and assurance, data analytics and more.
- Audimation Services — Data analysis software available to IMTA members at a discount.
- Information Active — Gives you the ability to extend your data analysis and auditing capabilities, detect fraud and meet documentation standards.
- Records Information Management — On-demand RIM training and member discounts on eight valuable e-learning bundles on managing and controlling the most important records of an organization throughout the record life cycle; plus, get access to discussion papers, case studies, toolkits, practice aids and more.
- Plus, many more technical resources such as archived webcasts and podcasts, articles, and practice aids are at your disposal.
- Up to $100 off IMTA conferences, including Tech+, Digital CPA, Controllers Conference and National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium.
- 20% off IMTA webcasts, plus, get free access to four IMTA-sponsored webcasts (up to eight free hours of CPE) per year.
- Discounts on learning opportunities such as IT Audit Schools, SOC Schools, webcasts and publications.
Ideally position yourself in a world where technology and business are inseparable.
It’s well known that technology plays a critical role in most business decisions. So, the skill of bridging business with technology is in high demand. It’s the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) credential that demonstrates your unique background and expertise in accounting and technology and how it helps you: evaluate the impact of technology risks on financial statement audits, assess technology risks, support system implementations, perform data analytics to provide insight for business decisions, evaluate security and privacy programs and perform assurance engagements.
The CITP credential is a specialty designation granted exclusively by the AICPA to CPAs and recognized equivalents who pass the CITP Examination and satisfy business experience and education requirements.
CPE & Professional Development
Opportunities to meet CPE requirements through webcasts, conferences, self-study and more.