Why Become a CEIV?
As a CEIV credential holder, you’ll be able to demonstrate your:
- Position as a global leader in fair value measurement for U.S. public company financial reporting
- Commitment to enhancing audit quality and protecting the public interest with a transparent approach by providing consistent fair value measurements
- Competence and confidence in performing fair value measurements
- Commitment to continued learning
Why the AICPA?
The world’s largest accounting membership organization backs the quality, education and rigor of the CEIV credential, providing expert support for finance and accounting professionals worldwide. By obtaining certification through the AICPA, credential holders can take advantage of the Institute’s:
- Reputation for integrity, trust and credibility
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Network of more than 418,000 members
- Advocacy on legislation that affects the accounting profession
- Leadership in the full accounting ecosystem
- History of serving the public interest since 1887
The AICPA provides the necessary tools and resources to help valuation specialists prepare for obtaining the CEIV credential. Credential holders can depend on the AICPA for access to continuing education materials and other resources that are vital to achieving professional goals.
Save on resources, conferences, products, webcasts and more.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CPE
Opportunities to meet CPE and continuous learning requirements through webcasts, conferences, self-study and more.
By promoting and protecting member interests with regulators and other third parties, the AICPA truly is the voice of professionals who perform fair value measurements for public company financial reporting purposes.