Why Become an ABV?
If you provide valuation services, you should consider obtaining the ABV Credential because it:
- Provides access to all FVS Section resources and content
- Positions credential holders as premier valuation service providers
- Enhances practitioners’ images as competent, trustworthy valuation experts
- Promotes a greater level of confidence for current and potential clients
- Demonstrates commitment to continuously improving valuation skills and expertise, resulting in increased professional competency
- Offers greater revenue opportunities
- Expands opportunities for referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, attorneys and clients
- Opens up a community of CPA valuation professionals with similar interests and practices
- Distinguishes your practice with the powerful combination of a CPA certificate and an ABV Credential
Credential Tools & Resources
As an ABV Credential Holder, you get access to many benefits. As a perspective ABV you can apply to become a mentee in the mentor program.
- Mentor program — Get matched with a mentor to help develop your skills. Apply to be a mentor or a mentee.
- Champion program — Help spread the word about the benefits of the ABV credential.
- Find an ABV directory — You will be added to this directory where the public is able to search for an ABV in their state. Browse the directory
- Marketing toolkit — You can download this toolkit that includes information on how to market yourself and includes a press release, logos, brochure and presentation.
- Use of ABV Logo — You will have access to download logos for use in your correspondence to enhance your brand recognition as a certified expert in your field.