Why Become a CFF?
CPAs who provide forensic accounting services should consider obtaining the CFF credential
- Provides access to the FVS Section resources and content
- Positions the credential holder as a premier forensic accounting service provider
- Enhances the practitioner’s image as a competent, trustworthy financial forensic expert
- Promotes a greater level of confidence for clients and employers
- Demonstrates commitment to continuously improving forensic accounting skills and expertise, resulting in increased professional competency
- Increases opportunities for referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, attorneys, and clients
- Includes you in a community of CPA financial forensics professionals with similar interests and practices
Tools & Resources
As a CFF Credential Holder, you get access to many benefits. As a perspective CFF you can apply to become a mentee in the mentor program.
- Mentor program — Get matched with a mentor to help develop your skills. Apply to be a mentor or mentee.
- Champion program — Help spread the word about the benefits of the CFF credential.
- Find an CFF directory — You will be added to this directory where the public is able to search for a CFF in their state. Browse the directory >>
- Marketing toolkit — You can download this toolkit that includes information on how to market yourself and includes a press release, logos, brochure and presentation.
- Use of CFF Logo — Access to download logos for use in your correspondence to enhance your brand recognition as a certified expert in your field.