The Partnership Taxation TRP identifies issues and develops policy by:
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activity in the area of partnership taxation;
- Providing oversight for task forces created to address specific issues related to tax law, regulatory rules and tax process relating to partnership taxation;
- Maintaining appropriate relationships with the IRS, Treasury, Congress, and other government officials;
- Collaborating with other organizations, such as the ABA, as appropriate; and
- Acting as a resource to assist the other committees, TRPs, and task forces, as appropriate, on partnership tax matters.
|Noel P. Brock, Chair
||Assistant Professor of Accounting
|Michael J. Greenwald, Vice Chair
||Morse & Co., PLLP
|Didi W. Borden
||Deloitte Tax LLP
||Perry D. Reed & Company, P.C.
|Jonathan Horn, Staff Liaison