The Individual & Self-Employed Tax TRP identifies issues and develops policy by:
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activity on matters related to individual income taxation and self-employment tax;
- Suggesting areas for modifications to simplify and clarify individual tax provisions;
- Maintaining appropriate relationships with the IRS, Treasury, Congress, and other government officials;
- Providing oversight for task forces created to address specific issues related to tax law, regulatory rules and tax process relating to individual income taxation;
- Collaborating with other organizations, such as the ABA, as appropriate; and
- Acting as a resource to assist the other committees, TRPs, and task forces, as appropriate, on individual income tax matters.
|Kenneth L. Rubin, Chair
|Jonathan Horn, Immediate Past Chair
||Jonathan Horn, CPA
|David R. Baldwin
||Baldwin & Baldwin PLLC
|Lawrence H. Carlton
||Carlton & Duran, CPAs, P.C.
||Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
||Harper & Person Company, P.C.
|Susanne M. Morrow
||Ernst & Young LLP
|Kaye F. Sheridan
|David E. Taylor
||Anton Collins Mitchell LLP
|Donald J. Zidik, Jr.
|Amy Wang, Staff Liaison