Joining the Governmental Audit Quality Center can help your firm demonstrate its commitment to quality in the performance of governmental audits. Leveraging the benefits of the Center will enable your firm to access resources designed to enhance your audit quality and will assist your firm in applying audit best practices.
When you enroll as a member in the Governmental Audit Quality Center, you gain a single point of access to:
- The latest developments in accounting, auditing, and the various rules and regulations that affect governmental audits.
- Periodic updates on current issues through news alerts and Webcasts.
- An online forum for member interaction and information sharing.
- A single voice, representing your interests, in performing quality governmental audits.
- Savings on professional liability insurance for GAQC members.
In addition, when you join the Governmental Audit Quality Center, your firm is then listed on the Center as a firm committed to quality. This firm listing enables purchasers of governmental audit services to identify potential firms when they are seeking quality providers of these services.
Demonstrate your commitment to quality and enroll in the Governmental Audit Quality Center now.