The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
April 18, 2014
- Expiring Provisions?
- Tax Changes Affecting Individuals
- AICPA Voices Members' Tax Administration Concerns to the IRS
- Proposed Legislation to Lighten NIIT, Income Tax Burden on Estates
- Tangible Property Safe Harbor - How Can It Be Improved?
- AICPA Pushes for Soimplification on Due Dates, and More
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- New and Updated International Resources
- Find Your Path on the Partner Track
WEBCAST & CONFERENCES
- ACA Tax Update: Navigating the Final Employer Shared Responsibility Regulations
- Implementing Health Care Reform
- State Tax Issues Facing Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
TAX POWER HOURS:
- April: Annual Tax Season Debrief
- May: Value Pricing Soup to Nuts
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.