The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
||February 21, 2014
- IRS Further Postpones Health Coverage Penalty for Mid-size Employers
- Registered Tax Return Preparer Program Struck Down by Appeals Court
- More Changes Ahead for Form 1099-K Reporting
- Steps Toward Financial Fitness for this Year and Beyond
- What's Happening in Washington?
- Coffee Break - the lighter side of tax in the midst of busy season
- Tax News from the Journal of Accountancy and The Tax Adviser
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- New One-Stop Shop for Resources, Tools, and Aids on NIIT
- New International Tax Checklist Now Available
- Need Help Sorting out the Tangile Property Regulations?
- Suggested Bookmark: Everything You Need for Tax Season Resources on One Page
- How Would U.S. Bitcoin Transactions be Taxed?
UPCOMING EVENTS & CONFERENCES
- Webacast: State Tax Issues Facing Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- AICPA Conference on Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual
COMING UP ON THE TAX POWER HOUR
- Mar. 20: The Home Stretch - Managing Burnout
- Apr. 24: Annual Tax Season Debrief
- May 15: Value Pricing Soup to Nuts
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.