The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA recommends FAQs to supplement IRS guidance on taxation of virtual currency
- CPA firm mobility reaches important milestone
- AICPA taxation VP advocates for practitioner services unit as Senate mulls IRS modernization
- AICPA helping fight taxes on accounting services
- AICPA comments on IRS guidance regarding deductions of fines and penalties and reporting under TCJA
- AICPA working on state solution to updated federal partnership audit regime
- AICPA submits comments on single audit engagements form