The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA requests immediate guidance from IRS and Treasury Department on deduction for qualified business income of pass-through entities
- AICPA briefs Capitol Hill staffers on changes resulting from Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- AICPA sends Congress recommended technical corrections to new tax law
- AICPA to call on Treasury Department and IRS to grant regulatory relief for certain controlled foreign corporations
- CPA profession’s push for full mobility continues
- AICPA flagging tax form revisions for IRS
- IRS adopts AICPA’s recommendations for reporting distributions to owners of foreign trusts
- In profile – Rep. Steven Palazzo (R – Mississippi)
- State CPA societies join AICPA in push to add mobile workforce bill to omnibus spending package