The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA Writes Treasury and IRS about TCJA Repatriation Tax on Foreign Earnings Issues
- AICPA weighs in on sunset advisory for Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- State model bill for tax partnership audits moves ahead with AICPA’s leadership
- AICPA asks Treasury and IRS to clarify S corporation issues arising from Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- In profile – Representative Tom Rice (R – South Carolina)
- AICPA seeks IRS guidance on tax implications of FASB ASU related to cost of inventory