|Whether you are a financial statement preparer or auditor, it is critical to understand the complexities of entities with oil and gas producing activities. AICPA publications provide information on recent developments, guidance, and illustrative examples for common accounting and audit practices you may encounter in the oil and gas producing industry including
Find comprehensive examples of financial statements, notes, and supplementary schedules.
- recent developments in accounting and financial reporting and disclosure of oil and gas producing activities under the full cost and successful efforts methods,
- ownership interests and operations,
- classification of oil and gas reserves,
- unique tax considerations,
- sources of capital, and
- the business activities of the oil and gas producing industry.