The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
July 26, 2014
- Fate of Premium Tax Credit Unclear as Courts Diverge
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Implications: Mid-Year Premium Tax Credit Checkup
- Priority Areas and Challenges in Mid-Year Report to Congress
- ITIN Deactivation Plan Offers Pros and Cons
- Small Businesses Need Cash Method of Accounting, AICPA Tells Congress
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Model Tax Curriculum
- Build a Practice Culture that Clearly Captures Your Value
- Tax Website Improvements are Coming Soon
WEBCAST & CONFERENCES
- Avoiding Accuracy and Preparer Penalties: What Every Tax Practitioner Needs to Know
- Trusts, Section 469 & Section 1411: Material Participation After Frank Aragona Trust
- What's So "Special" about Special Needs Trusts?
- 2014–2015 Tax School: Tax Staff Essentials
- AICPA National Tax Conference
- AICPA Sophisticated Tax Planning for Your Wealthy Clients
TAX POWER HOUR:
- August: Social Media for Dummies
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.