|The CPA's Guide to Financial and Estate Planning
The CPA's Guide to Financial and Estate Planning
is a comprehensive, 1000-page, 4-volume, downloadable publication, which provides guidance to CPAs advising clients in estate, tax, retirement, investment and risk management matters, as well as reflects the new law and planning implications. A webcast series
with one of the authors, Steve Siegel, accompanies the guide.
- Video: Estate Tax Proposals: Clinton vs. Trump – How to Advise Clients Now
In this video, Martin Shenkman, CPA/PFS discusses the estate tax proposals of presidential candidates Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump, why you should care, what the impact would be, and what to advise clients now.
- Estate Basis Consistency Reporting Resource Center - Use the information and resources to learn about the regulations, requirements for filing the forms, and other accounting and legal issues you need to know to comply with the Code.
- Planning After ATRA and Net Investment Income Tax Toolkit: compilation of articles, resources, webcasts, podcasts and more to help you educate your clients and proactively plan for the changes enacted under the American Taxpayer Relief Act and the Medicare surtax, which became effective in 2013
- Forefield Advisor: estate planning content from this popular, premier client communication and education tool
- News: including the latest PFP News, weekly Financial Planning Digest and up-to-date legislative/regulatory news
- Useful Estate & Decision Charts: Use these charts from Steve Oshins to help your clients plan where to set up dynasty and/or asset protection trusts
- Resources from Martin Shenkman on New Tax and Estate Planning Opportunities: Recordings, presentation materials and articles on planning after ATRA
- Upcoming Webcasts (PFP/PFS members receive 4 complimentary CPE accredited PFP Section-sponsored webcasts on an annual basis and discounts on all other CPE-accredited PFP Section-sponsored webcasts available for purchase)
- Estate Planning Events Library (free to PFP/PFS members without CPE)
- In this audio clip, Bob Keebler reports on PLR 201608001, in which the IRS granted 9100 relief allowing an estate to make a late QTIP and reverse QTIP elections. (Courtesy of Leimberg Information Services, Inc.)