As an IMTA Section member you receive enormous value from your membership including:
- Resources – Discussion papers, case studies, toolkits and practice aids.
- Free live web seminars – Led by subject-matter experts from around the country, as well as full access to a library of archived web seminars and materials which will allow members to remain current on emerging issues and technologies affecting the accounting profession. 4 complimentary CPE credits are included.
- News – Timely communications, such as the InfoTech Update, IMTA News and quarterly news publications. These will provide access to upcoming events, networking opportunities, latest business trends, regulatory updates and other valuable information.
- CPA Practice Advisor – A CPA focused magazine, for members only, that discusses the latest technology news and trends.
- Discounts – Discounts on AICPA Conferences, IT Audit Schools, webcasts and products such as IDEA software, Information Active and SyncBASE.
- Online Community – A member-only community that helps you identify and connect with other fellow technology members
- Website – For more resources to keep you on the cutting edge of information management and technology assurance issues and opportunities.