||CITPs have a wealth of benefits and resources at their disposal, including:
- CITP Marketing Toolkit – A collection of tools to help you gain exposure in your local media and market your skills to prospective clients and employers. The toolkit includes Logo, “Hire a CITP” brochures, a sample press release, CITP Career Path resources and many more.
- CPA Practice Advisor – A CPA Focused magazine that discusses the latest technology news and trends.
- Full access to technical resources, content suites and practice aids.
- Find a CPA/CITP Online Database to advertise your services.
- Member Discounts – Discounts on the annual AICPA TECH+ Conference, IT Audit School, Webcasts and products such as IDEA software and Information Active.
- Information Management and Technology Assurance (IMTA) Division Web Seminars – Exclusive and archived webcasts to allow members to remain current on emerging issues and technologies affecting the accounting profession.
- IMTA News – You will receive timely communications, such as InfoTech, IMTA e-news and quarterly news publications. These will provide you access to upcoming events, networking opportunities, latest business trends, regulatory updates, and other valuable information.
- IMTA Website – all of the benefits above plus white papers, toolkits, practice aids, informational webcasts and more to keep you on the cutting edge of information management issues and opportunities.
Note: CITPs automatically receive full access to benefits and resources available to IMTA Section members.