AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces are charged with developing revenue recognition implementation issues that will provide helpful hints and illustrative examples for how to apply the new Revenue Recognition Standard.
Task Force Members:
- Michael Fehrman, Deutsche Bank AG (Chair)
- Jeffrey Alfano, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Joseph Cascio, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kristin Derington-Ruiz, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Chris Donovan, Deloitte LLP
- Grace Gao, Morgan Stanley
- Craig Goodman, Rosen Seymour Shapss Martin & Company LLP
- Chris Johnson, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Lisa Koehl, JPMorgan Chase
- Kobi Assaraf, Citigroup Inc.
- Prashant Nisar, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jason Roos, Wells Fargo
- Karl Ruhry, KPMG LLP
- Jonathan Schubach, Jeffries LLC
- Tracy Whetstone, McGladrey LLP
Staff Contact: Ivory Bare, firstname.lastname@example.org
IDENTIFIED REVENUE RECOGNITION IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES
Below is a list of potential revenue recognition implementation issues identified by the Brokers and Dealers in Securities Revenue Recognition Task Force. The list will be updated as the task force continues it discussions. Full revenue recognition implementation issues will be posted below for informal comments after review by the AICPA Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC).
||Description of Implementation Issue
||Investment banking revenue
||Interest and dividend income
Draft Revenue Recognition Implementation Issues included for informal comment, when available, will be listed below.
Respondents should submit any comments including the implementation issue number to email@example.com by the dates noted below:
The Brokers and Dealers in Securities Revenue Recognition Task Force and the Stockbrokerage and Investment Banking Expert Panel
recommend the following AICPA products for current revenue recognition issues: