Please use the following guidance when remitting payment:
For Initial Pricing:
The standard initial pricing for the CFF credential is $360 unless you qualify for one of the exceptions listed below:
- If the job code in your AICPA profile is “Government”, then the initial price is always $260.
- If you hold the ABV credential, then the initial price is $150.
- If you hold another AICPA credential, then the initial price is $260 (unless category #4 below applies with a lower price)
- If you are a member of the FVS Section, then you will receive a credit for a pro rata portion of your remaining annual FVS membership fee. (The actual cost will be somewhere between the $360 standard price and $160 depending on the number of months remaining in your annual FVS membership period)
For Renewal Pricing:
Credential renewal pricing is $360 for the first credential and $260 for each subsequent credential held. There are 2 exceptions:
- If the job code in your AICPA profile is “Government”, then each credential has a renewal price of $260.
- If you hold both the ABV and CFF credentials, then the renewal price for the second credential is $150 (instead of the standard $260).
- Multiple credential examples:
- If you hold the PFS and CFF, then your renewal price is $620 ($360 + $260) for both credentials.
- If you hold the ABV and CFF, then your renewal price is $510 ($360 + $150) for both credentials.
- If you hold the CITP, ABV and CFF, then your renewal price is $770 ($360 + $260 + $150) for all three credentials.
||If remitting payment by credit card, you may attach your CFF Credential application to an
e-mail and send to CFF@aicpa.org with “CFF Application” in the subject line, or fax it to 800.326.5066.
If remitting payment by check, mail your application and payment to:
AICPA - CFF Application
220 Leigh Farm Road
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Once your application is reviewed and processed, you will receive notification of your application status via email. In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional information to support your application. If you meet the CFF requirements, your application will be approved. If your application is not approved, your fee will be refunded.