Thank you for your interest in the CAQ. The CAQ was established to enhance the quality of public company audit practices through, among other things, the timely communication of regulatory Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) developments of proposed and final rules, standards and regulations; development of best practices guidance; and technical updates on other matters affecting public company audit practices.
In response to interest expressed by several international firms and in the public interest, the CAQ is offering international firms an arrangement which will grant you access to the educational material the CAQ offers to its members. Obtaining access to the CAQ's valuable information makes a powerful statement about your firm's dedication to achieving audit quality, particularly in the U.S. marketplace.
An International Firm Subscription to the CAQ's educational resources will entitle your firm to the following benefits:
· A single point of access to the latest developments in accounting, auditing, PCAOB rules and standards, and SEC rules and regulations;
· Access to the premium content on our CAQ's Web site which is password protected;
· Receipt of CAQ Alerts which consist of timely communications via email of brief, easy-to-read summaries of important events and activities relevant to the public company auditing profession with relevant links to more detailed information;
· Exclusive CAQ publications, technical practice aids, best-practices documents, etc., and
· Periodic updates through Webcasts and Infocasts on current issues for topics relevant and applicable to firms that audit public companies.
Choose a topic below to learn more about the International Firm Subscription to the CAQ's Educational Resources: