For more than 100 years, CPAs nationwide have revered the Journal of Accountancy as the industry leader. Each month, our award-winning member magazine reaches more than 500,000 accounting and finance professionals from public accounting firms, corporations, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations — more than all other accounting publications combined.
The Journal of Accountancy's loyal readership enjoys editorial content that features practical guidance and in-depth analysis on the issues that matter to them most, such as:
- Financial reporting
- International issues
- Management advisory services
- Personal financial planning
- Practice management
- Professional education/development
- Technical standards
CPAs count on the Journal of Accountancy for guidance on current thinking and trends in accounting. A recent reader profile study revealed most of the Journal's readers are regular readers:
- The typical reader has read the JofA for 10 years
- The typical reader spends more an hour reading each issue
- More than half read 4 out of 4 issues of the JofA
Contact your National Account Manager for more details or call 800.873.1677.