Submitting a CV/Resume - General information
To make it easier for us to determine where you might best fit within our organization, you can take a few simple steps to help us understand your qualifications.
- PDF, HTML or Microsoft Word documents are acceptable, or you can submit using plain text format.
- Only send essential personal information and be sure to include your name and how to contact you in the resume, not just your cover letter. Include your email, phone and residence address.
Your CV/resume should accurately reflect your academic achievements and accomplishments.
- Your resume should show all secondary or post-secondary institutions attended as applicable, degrees conferred and a cumulative grade point average (if available) for each degree received.
Your Work Experience
You may be fresh out of a university, or have substantial work experience and a history of accomplishments. We want to know what skills you've acquired along the way.
- List your experience and projects completed, accomplishments, etc. by your position with each employer.
- We also want to see concise, important details on your specific accomplishments and the impact your efforts had on your company.
- If you worked while attending a university, either during the summer or concurrent with your course work, be sure to mention this even if it isn't specifically related to a potential job at AICPA.
Here at AICPA, we value talent and intelligence, group spirit and diversity. Tell us what makes you unique!
- Include the names and contact information of 2-3 references. These can include faculty advisors, co-workers, managers, or others who can talk knowledgeably about your skills and abilities. We don't need copies of any written references you already have.