To lead the CPA profession in a national effort to advance the financial literacy of Americans.
- Increase CPAs’ awareness of America’s financial literacy crisis.
- Motivate CPAs to volunteer in personal finance education programs.
- Increase the public’s awareness of the need for personal finance education and of the 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy effort.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend opportunities for state societies, CPA firms and individual CPAs to partner with organizations involved with financial literacy.
- Coordinate and liaise with AICPA leadership, committees, AICPA Foundation, State CPA Society leadership and key accounting organizations.
- Represent the AICPA’s 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy efforts before the media, national organizations and government entities.