Promoting the Feed the Pig campaign is as easy as posting a Facebook status or sharing a video. Copy and paste the Feed the Pig campaign messages below and share through your professional and personal social media networks.
- Put away a few bucks. Feel like a million bucks. Learn how at www.FeedThePig.org. Like this post to help spread the word!
- Have you fed the pig today? Check out the new Feed the Pig PSAs and get started! http://bit.ly/26q6ZN. Like this post if you’re going to be a better saver in 2012.
- Nearly 3 out of 4 young adults are worried about personal finances because of today’s economy. Find out how you can get financially fit at www.FeedThePig.org. Like this post if you’re going to be a better saver in 2012.
- 48% of young adults are socializing less because of financial concerns. Become a fan of Benjamin Bankes’ page and learn how to start saving at www.FeedThePig.org.
- 38% of young adults are losing sleep because of financial worries. Are you? Catch more zzz’s by feeding the pig: www.FeedThePig.org.
- 34% of young adults are distracted at work because of anxiety about their finances. Find out how you can take control of your stress at www.FeedThePig.org.
- My New Year’s resolution? Splurging on the piggy bank. www.FeedThePig.org. Like this post if you’re going to be a better saver in 2012 too.
- Saving has emotional and financial benefits. Learn how to start feeling better about your finances www.FeedThePig.org.
- Put away a few bucks. Feel like a million bucks. RT to spread the word! #FeedThePig
- I could splurge on new clothes but instead I’m splurging on saving. #FeedThePig
- My New Year’s resolution? Get financially fit. How about you? #FeedThePig
- This New Year, I’m splurging on saving. Are you? #FeedThePig
- Benjamin Bankes @feedthepig is my new BFF. #FeedThePig