IRS Commissioner Douglas H. Shulman To Address AICPA National Tax Conference
Published October 14, 2010
IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman, IRS Taxpayer Advocate Nina Olson, and the heads of three IRS divisions among others will offer insights about regulation of tax preparers, the Bush tax cuts, including the estate tax, IRS enforcement priorities, and regulatory projects at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ premier tax conference.
You are invited to cover…
- Douglas H. Shulman, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C.
- Richard E. Byrd, Jr., Commissioner, Wage and Investment Division, IRS, Washington, D.C.
- Heather Maloy, Commissioner, Large & Mid-Size Business Division, IRS, Washington, D.C.
- Chris Wagner, Commissioner, Small Business/Self-Employed Division, IRS, Washington, D.C.
- Nina Olson, National Taxpayer Advocate, IRS, Washington, D.C.
- David R. Williams, Director, Office of Electronic Tax Administration, IRS, Washington, D.C.
- Diane Ryan, Chief, Office of Appeals, IRS, Washington, D.C.
- Fred T. Goldberg, Jr., former IRS Commissioner; Co-Head, Tax Group, Skadden, Arps, Washington, D.C.
- Jim VandeHei, Co-Founder and Executive Editor, POLITICO, Washington, D.C.
AICPA National Tax Conference
Oct. 25 – Oct. 26, 2010
JW Marriott, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C.
The conference schedule is available at: www.aicpa.org/press/nationaltax