The most important answer: virtually everything it does
for our CPA members.
Our Non-CPA Associate membership opens the doors of the world's largest member association for accounting professionals - nearly 386,000 strong - to tax practitioners like you. You can now take advantage of a host of tools, resources and benefits, including:
- The Marketing Toolkit to help you meet client acquisition and retention objectives
- AICPA Career Resources with information about career paths, salary data, marketing toolkits, mentoring resources, job boards and more
- Authoritative industry publications and newsletters — including The Tax Adviser, CPA Letter Daily and the Journal of Accountancy — to keep you in the loop
- Social Networking, through the AICPA's member-only LinkedIn groups, for discussions on topics ranging from tax regulations to business valuation
- Insurance at exclusive member rates — just about every type, including life, long-term disability, auto, homeowners and personal liability
All in all, an AICPA membership is invaluable for opening doors, ensuring that your career is as successful as possible, staying competitive and differentiating yourself from your peers.
So what's the next question? How to join?
Join the AICPA before July 31, 2013, and we’ll give you 50% off your first year of membership — plus we’ll waive the enrollment fee — with promo code EA2013.
And that’s not it! You will also be automatically entered into a drawing to win one of three iPad minis! Please see rules and eligibility requirements.