Retirement Plans Made Easy
Saving for retirement is critical, and easier and more affordable than you may think—especially with the AICPA Firm-based Retirement Plan. We understand that choosing the right plan can be overwhelming, which is why we’ve done the work for you by identifying a 401(k) plan that works for everyone; from sole practitioners to a small and mid-sized firms. What’s more, the AICPA Firm-based Retirement Plan is easy to start and easy to manage.
Our 401(k) allows you to:
Additional benefits enable you to:
- Maximize partner savings–over $50,000 per year.
- Reduce taxable income and liability.
- Leverage 8,000 investment options.
- Minimize the administrative burden of handling a retirement plan on your own.
Firms also receive:
- Make Roth contributions, regardless of income.
- Request loans if necessary.
- Retain valued employees by offering vesting options.
- Attract and reward qualified staff with matching and profit sharing options.
- Access institutional share classes.
- Minimal setup fees and attractive plan pricing for AICPA members
- FREE services on Paychex payroll packages for firms with 1 to 50* employees including payroll processing, Taxpay, Direct Deposit, check insertion, new hire reporting, and more!
- Six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee – no questions asked!
- Firms may also be eligible for a $500 per year tax credit for 3 years** - for employers with fewer than 100 employees.
In addition, you get automatically enrolled in Paychex’ Platinum level service, which offers benefits above and beyond the exceptional service Paychex consistently provides, including a single point-of-contact for your plan. With a best-in-class service model, extensive flexibility around plan design and a wide array of investment choices backed by centralized administration — Paychex can help firms select and manage the retirement plan best suited to your respective firm’s needs.
Contact a Paychex specialist today for more information. Call 877.264.2615 or Complete this Online Form
*The AICPA Firm-Based Member Retirement Program has been designed around the needs of AICPA members in firms with 1 to 50 employees. For AICPA members in business and industry or in firms with greater than 50 employees, these benefits may not apply. Please consult with a Paychex sales specialist to learn more. The consultation with a local Paychex retirement specialist is available in most major markets.
**Small businesses establishing first-time retirement plans may be eligible to receive a tax credit of 50% for annual administrative costs, up to $500, in each of the first three years of the plan. Note: 100% of the employee salary deferrals are invested with 401(k) plans administered by Paychex. Information current at time of publication, January 2014.