Keep you and your staff on the cutting edge of the topics most important to you.
Web Events, CPE and Conferences
Members can save an average of $300 on AICPA conferences, and take advantage of deep discounts on CPE via the new AICPA Learning Center. Membership also provides quick access to more than 100 AICPA self-study courses, web events and virtual conferences, as well as the ability to obtain transcripts and print certificates of completion.
- AICPA Learning – On-site training provides affordable, effective sessions with expert instructors and easy-to-follow manuals. More than 200 programs covering everything from audit to tax are available.
- CAQ Webcasts – Helps members stay abreast of the latest regulatory pronouncements during our interactive webcasts with regulators who develop the standards.
- Continuing Professional Education – CPE is required for CPAs. AICPA offers courses, training and development opportunities, plus a self-study/online exam option.
- CPA Career Center – Recruiters, hiring managers and job-seekers have access to quality online tools.
- CPA Marketing Toolkit – This free kit (available online) provides members with ads, brochures, speeches, marketing guidance and more.
- Meetings & Conferences – An extensive portfolio of more than 80 specialized event communities that will help CPAs meet their goals while developing professional relationships.
The CPA profession offers unlimited possibilities for career growth and development. The AICPA has a variety of tools to help take you and your staff to the next level.
- Academic Development – The AICPA is committed to providing educators with resources to enhance accounting and business curricula and prepare students to become CPAs.
- Career Development for Students
- This Way to CPA – Designed for college students, this campaign provides upcoming and newly minted CPAs with the truth about the accounting profession.
- Start Here. Go Places. – This high school student recruitment campaign is designed to build awareness and increase the number of accounting majors who pursue CPA certification.
- National Commission on Diversity and Inclusion – Is a committee comprised of representatives from minority professional advocacy groups; large, medium and small firms; state CPA societies; and leaders from business and industry, government and education, focused on identifying strategies that will increase the number of and the advancement of underrepresented groups in the accounting profession.
- Peer Review – The Peer Review Program works to enhance the quality of accounting, auditing and attestations performed by AICPA members in private practice.
- Professional Ethics – Information, tools and resources are available online for members’ use in meeting their ethical responsibilities under the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Retirement Services – Paychex is the preferred provider of 401(k) services through the AICPA Firm Based Member Retirement Program; includes special pricing and services.
- Women’s Initiatives – This committee focuses on the retention and advancement of women in accounting.
- Work/Life Balance – This group offers products and services to help members integrate their personal and professional lives.
- Young CPA Network - This network provides tools, resources and information to help young CPAs obtain the expertise, workplace savvy and professional relationships they need to succeed in the CPA profession.