Developed specifically with the needs of AICPA members in mind, the AICPA-Sponsored Home Mortgage Program
offers exceptional service, competitive rates and a wide array of financing options including:
- Financing for new construction, renovation, second home and investment properties
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Home Equity loans or line of credit
- Fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages
Redeem your $200 gift card1
at your choice of participating merchants, including home improvement and electronics retailers, department stores and more when you close your eligible loan. Whether you're a first-time home buyer or a seasoned homeowner, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage can help.
Call 800.CPA.1210 to speak with a Wells Fargo specialist or visit Wells Fargo online to learn more.
Program discounts are available in the U.S. only. To be eligible to receive the $200 gift card, please identify that you are an AICPA member at the start of the application process.
1. To be eligible for this promotion, you must close on a new purchase or refinance loan secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust through a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage eligible program, subject to availability. This promotion cannot be combined with the benefits of The Relocation Mortgage Program®, Wells Fargo Three-Step Refinance SYSTEM® or any other program or promotion. Not available on assumption or modification loans, loans originated through brokers, joint ventures or other third parties, home equity loans or home equity lines of credit. This promotion is subject to change, or may be withdrawn at any time without notice and is administered by a third-party vendor, not affiliated with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. This promotion consists of a stored-value gift card that may be redeemed at participating merchants. Obtain the list of participating merchants by calling 800.875.0190 or by going to http://www.performanceplusaward.com/. Once redeemed, the gift card promotion may be reported to the IRS on a Form 1099-MISC. Please consult your tax advisor regarding your individual tax implications. Contact your home mortgage consultant for additional details, including current availability, terms and conditions.