The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
August 15, 2014
- Reminder - Foreign Money Market Funds are PFICs
- AICPA Requests Clarification Regarding NIIT for Virgin Islands, Guam and Northern Mariana Islands
- Circular 230 Disclaimer Reminder
- 2014 Tax Software Survey
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Staying in Touch - A Year of Client Communications
- IRS Representation & Examinations
- Using IRS E-Services
WEBCAST & CONFERENCES
- Essential Information for 501(c)(8) and 501(c)(10) Fraternal Organizations
- What's So "Special" about Special Needs Trusts?
- 2014–2015 Tax School: Tax Staff Essentials-Illinois
- AICPA National Tax Conference
- AICPA Real Estate Conference
- AICPA 2014-2015 Tax School: Tax Staff Essentials-Oregon
- AICPA Sophisticated Tax Planning for Your Wealthy Clients
TAX POWER HOUR:
- August: Social Media for Dummies
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.