The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
November 22, 2013
- IRS PTIN System Ready For 2014 Applications
- AICPA Requests IRS Shutdown Contingency Plan for 2014 Tax Season
- Freddie Mac Third-Party Verification Letters
- Amending Returns After the DOMA Ruling? AICPA Asks IRS for More Guidance
- AICPA Provides Recommendations to IRS for Form 990 and Instructions
- 2013 IRS Form 706 and Instructions for Estates Now Available
- Other Tax News from the Journal of Accountancy
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Need Content for Your Website or Client Newsletter?
- End-of-Year Client Letters, PowerPoint Presentations Now Available
- Checklists Coming Soon!
- IRS Exempt Organization Educational Resources
- 2013 National Tax Conference Highlights
- The Federal Government Budget Framework – Reactions & Implications
- Hidden Treasures – Maximize the Value of Your Tax Section Membership
- Implementing the New 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) 4-part Series
COMING UP ON THE TAX POWER HOUR
- Dec. 19: Engagement Letters
- Jan. 16: Busy Season Survival Strategies
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.