The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
July 11, 2014
- Circular 230 Disclaimers: Deal or No Deal?
- Limit on Direct Deposit of Refunds will Go into Effect in 2015
- IRS Released More Details for Voluntary Preparer Compliance Program
- IRS Provides AICPA-Requested Relief for Portability Elections - Relief Until the End of 2014
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- IRS Payment Mix Comparison Tool
- FAQs ion Tax Return Positions Now Updated
- New Identity Theft Resources
- 5 Tips for Managing Staff During Summer
- A Cure for Writer's Block - Timely Articles to Connect with Clients
WEBCAST & CONFERENCES
- Financial Planning & Tax Considerations for Same-Sex Couples
- CPA Financial Planning Thought Leadership: Being the Adviser of Choice
- Tax Research Techniques: Effectively Research, Resolve, and Document Tax Issues
- AICPA Insights Live: Bitcoin — All the Way to the General Ledger
- Advanced Tax Quarterly: Leading Practices for Structuring the Family Office
- AICPA Advanced Estate Planning Conference
- AICPA Tax School: Tax Staff Essentials
TAX POWER HOUR:
- July: Digital Tools for the Paperless Office
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.