The Exempt Organizations Taxation technical resource panel (TRP) identifies issues and develops policy by:
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activity on exempt organization issues.
- Suggesting legislative and regulatory modifications to simplify and clarify the exempt organization provisions.
- Meeting and collaborating with our counterparts at the American Bar Association and others where necessary, and with other committees and groups within the AICPA.
- Developing products and services to assist members in tax practice and communicating with them, including through periodic articles in The Tax Adviser.
Task Forces under the TRP currently working on various advocacy and member service projects include:
- Corporate Governance Task Force
- EO Accounting Method Change Task Force
- EO E-Filings Task Force
- Form 990 and Instructions Task Force
- Jeopardizing Investments Task Force
- Privacy Concerns and Risks Task Force
- Schedule H Task Force
2013 - 2014 TRP Roster:
|Jeanne M. Schuster, Chair
|| Ernst & Young LLP
|Jeffrey Frank, Immediate Past Chair
|| Deloitte Tax LLP
|Angela N. Crawford
|| Greenwalt Sponsel & Co., Inc
|Marilyn E. Farley
|| KPMG LLP
|Sara Elizabeth Hyre
|| Clark Nuber P.S.
|Richard J. Locastro
|| Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, CPAs P.C.
|Lawrence A. Perlman
|| CCH Incorporated
|Aaron S. Ramsay
|| Messenger International
|Stanley F. Seat
|| Stanley F. Seat, PC
|| YH Advisors, Inc.
|Amy Wang, Staff Liaison to TRP