The Employee Benefits Tax Technical Resource Panel (TRP) identifies issues and develops policy by:
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activity on employee benefit plan issues, including executive compensation issues.
- Suggesting legislative and regulatory modifications to simplify and clarify the employee benefit plan tax provisions.
- Meeting and collaborating with our counterparts at the American Bar Association and others where necessary, and with other committees and groups within the AICPA.
- To assist the AICPA conferences team in the planning of relevant seminars and conferences.
- Developing products and services to assist members in tax practice and communicating with them, including through periodic articles in The Tax Adviser.
Task Forces under the TRP currently include:
- Health Care Tax Task Force
2012 - 2013 TRP Roster:
|Chris W. Shankle, Chair
|Wayne R. Kamenitz, Vice Chair
||Ernst & Young LLP
|Kelly A. Davis
||Clifton Larson Allen LLP
|Robert W. Delgado
||Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
|R. Lee Nunn, III
|Michael A. Palmer
||Warren Averett Benefit Consultants, LLC
|Mark S. Ritter
||Grant Thornton LLP
|Carol E. Zurcher
||Thomas, Zurcher & White, P.A.
| Kristin Esposito, Staff Liaison