The Small Firm Networking Groups are designed for PCPS member firms who are sole practitioners and small firms with up to 10 CPAs. There are currently three Small Firm Networking Groups, each named according to the year in which they were formed, and two groups are still accepting new members! If you are interested in joining these groups or have any questions about networking groups, please email email@example.com.
- Provide a platform for connecting with peers from around the country and sharing best practices
- Connect group members to the many valuable PCPS tools and resources available to tackle the toughest practice management issues
- Update group members on trends in the profession through nationally recognized speakers and roundtable discussions
- Meetings are typically one-and-a-half days long and are held twice a year (spring and fall) at locations determined by each group
- Agenda topics for individual meetings are developed by the groups themselves, while PCPS coordinates general meeting logistics, speakers and activities
- All participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses, along with the meeting registration fee, which is based on cost-sharing
- Meetings account for continuing professional education
November 5-6, 2015 (optional afternoon session on November 4)
October 26-27, 2015 (optional reception on October 25)
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary meeting!!
2007 Group (group closed)
November 11-13 (this group meets for two-and-a-half days)
Agendas from Past Meetings