Seminar recording | Presentation materials: Abbreviated or Expanded
In this web seminar, a panel of experts lead financial planning practitioners and their clients through the multitude of issues to consider in the following areas of planning given the certainty in the tax law with the passing of The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 and the uncertainty we will be with faced with once again in 2013.
- Overview of the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
- How does the new legislation impact existing and future estate planning possibilities
- Impact of the legislation on tax rates, including capital gains and dividends
- Gifting, including generation skipping transfers and charitable giving
- Dealing with estate administration factors when a client has died in 2010 – including a discussion of carryover basis
- Why all clients, regardless of estate size, should have their financial documents reviewed and updated in light of the Act
- Retirement planning, including qualified plans, IRAs & Roth conversions
- Other planning considerations
- Generally, a game plan for you and your clients
This web seminar is taught in a format that will be valuable for you and your clients. Invite your clients to listen in with you at your office.