Welcome to the Webcast library of consumer seminars! Click on any of the topics below to access related webcast recordings and presentation materials.
When you click on a particular seminar, you will see links for the recording, the presentation slides, and, if applicable, reference material. These will open an additional window for viewing. Please feel free to send the URL from these events to your clients or prospects that you feel might benefit from the seminar. Alternatively, you might invite clients in to your office to view the presentation.
Visit our Consumer Center for additional resources, including an article on how to choose the right financial planner.
Our Practitioners Webcast Library gives practitioners the opportunity to learn about timely issues as well as interact with their peers.
|2014 Series: Take Charge: Your Money. Your Life
- How to Choose the Right Personal Financial Planner (1/31/2014)
- Taxes: Start Your Money Plan Here (4/29/2014)
- Your Retirement: A Goal or a Dream? (7/23/2014)
|2013 Series: Take Charge: Your Money. Your Life
- Take Charge of Your Financial Future (1/4/2013)
- Start Your Money Plan Here (4/25/2013)
- Plan Before You Borrow: What You Should Know about Planning for College Education (8/26/2013)
- Proactive Year-End Planning: Impact of ATRA and Net Investment Income Tax in Plain English (10/22/13)
|2012 Series: Take Charge: Your Money. Your Life
- Taxes: Start Your Money Plan Here (4/25/2012)
- Long Term Care for Consumers: Planning for Your Future Health Care in Plain English (8/7/2012)
- Plan Now for 2013: Tax, Gift and Estate Planning Tips - What to Do Before December 31 (10/18/2012)
|2011 Series: Take Charge: Your Money. Your Life
- Taxes: Start Your Money Plan Here (4/27/2011)
- Boomers: Rejuvenate Your Financial Plan Now for a Better Retirement Tomorrow (8/3/2011)
- Protecting You and Your Loved Ones: Practical and Vital Estate Planning Information for Consumers in Plain English (10/18/2011)