Seminar Recording | Presentation Materials
CPAs are quite possibly the single most important decision makers for individuals and businesses, and it is time to realize that we do more than just taxes. There is an entire profession of CPA financial planners dedicated to advising clients on the financial decisions that will impact every facet of their lives. So if you enjoy interacting with people, are good with numbers, and like to have a positive impact on others, then a career as a CPA financial planner or Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) may be right for you!
In this web seminar, you will learn:
- What is personal financial planning (PFP) & what it means to do PFP
- What are the business opportunities in the profession
- How to pave your own unique career path as a CPA
- How to provide this value-added service to your existing tax client base
- How to gain the experience you need within the CPA profession