As an IMTA Section member you receive enormous value from your membership including:
- Safari Books Online - Free access to 400 hand-selected titles in an electronic library of books, featuring topics in security and privacy, data analytics, business solutions, emerging IT trends and IT risk and IT assurance.
- Resources – Discussion papers, case studies, toolkits and practice aids.
- Free live webcasts – Led by subject-matter experts from around the country, as well as full access to a library of archived web seminars and materials which will allow members to remain current on emerging issues and technologies affecting the accounting profession. 4 complimentary CPE credits are included.
- News – Timely communications, such as the InfoTech Update and IMTA News. These will provide access to upcoming events, networking opportunities, latest business trends, regulatory updates and other valuable information.
- CPA Practice Advisor – A CPA focused magazine, for members only, that discusses the latest technology news and trends.
- Discounts – Discounts on AICPA Conferences, IT Audit Schools, webcasts and products such as IDEA software, Information Active and SyncBASE.
- Website – For more resources to keep you on the cutting edge of information management and technology assurance issues and opportunities.