For Initial Pricing:
The standard initial pricing for the ABV credential is $350 unless you qualify for one of the exceptions listed below:
- If the job code in your AICPA profile is “Government”, then the initial price is always $250.
- If you hold the CFF credential, then the initial price is $150.
- If you hold another AICPA credential, then the initial price is $200 (unless category #4 below applies with a lower price)
- If you are a member of the FVS Section, then you will receive a credit for a pro rata portion of your remaining annual FVS membership fee. (The actual cost will be somewhere between the $350 standard price and $150 depending on the number of months remaining in your annual FVS membership period)
For Renewal Pricing:
Credential renewal pricing is $350 for the first credential and $200 for each subsequent credential held. There are 2 exceptions:
- If the job code in your AICPA profile is “Government”, then each credential has a renewal price of $250.
- If you hold both the ABV and CFF credentials, then the renewal price for the second credential is $150 (instead of the standard $200).
Multiple credential examples:
- If you hold the PFS and ABV, then your renewal price is $550 ($350 + $200) for both credentials.
- If you hold the ABV and CFF, then your renewal price is $500 ($350 + $150) for both credentials.
- If you hold the CITP, ABV and CFF, then your renewal price is $700 ($350 + $200 + $150) for all three credentials.
If remitting payment by credit card, you may attach your application to an e-mail and send to ABV@aicpa.org with “ABV Application” in the subject line, or fax it to 800.326.5066.
If you prefer to pay by check, your payment and application may be mailed to:
AICPA – ABV Application
220 Leigh Farm Road
Durham, NC 27707
It will be reviewed and processed, and you will receive notification of your application status shortly thereafter. In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional information to support your application. If you meet the ABV requirements, your application will be approved. If your application is not approved, your fee will be refunded.