Judges and attorneys are consistently looking for top notch CPA experts for their divorce cases. Author Kalman Barson presents a thorough book based on his decades of experience as a CPA specializing in divorce. This expert guide poses questions you may not have considered on topics such as:
- how to work strategically with attorneys on both sides of the case
- how to fine tune your net disposable income schedule
- how to bring out the best in your clients
- current and recurring issues in your litigation practice
- a large appendix on managing a divorce practice
- how to create a comprehensive lifestyle analysis
- 20 angles from which to view business valuation
- 25 essential elements of your expert witness report
|Divorce: The Accountant as Financial Expert FVS Member-Only Discount
This book features chapters on hot topics such as data forensics, so you can take advantage of the trace evidence that all data exchanges leave behind. A chapter also covers some of the tax ramifications of civil unions and same-sex marriages.
Bonus practice aids include comprehensive checklists on valuation of medical, legal, and accounting practices and a personal budget form for clients who need help managing their finances.
The author is donating 100% of the royalties from the sale of this publication to charities that work to improve women's and children’s health and wellbeing.
FVS Section members (inclusive of ABV and CFF credential holders) receive a 20% discount.
Member-Only Offer for FVS Section Members
Not yet a FVS Section member? Join FVS today!
This offer is brought to you by the FVS Section.