The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with news you can use on tax regulations, court decisions, legislation, and practice management. The E-Alerts also provide links on upcoming Conferences and CPE sessions on topics of current interest to AICPA members.
June 7, 2013
- What is the AICPA Recommending to the IRS for Regulatory Priorities
- Surprise! Final Regulations for FATCA Withholding
- Switzerland Proposes Bill Allowing Banks to Resolve U.S. Tax Evasion Cases
- Should States Create State Tax Tribunals?
- Other Tax News from the Journal of Accountancy
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- New Tax Planning Brochures to Inspire Clients to Contact You Year-Round
- Alert Your Clients About Possible Late Filing Penalty Relief!
- Make Sure Your Practice is Aligned with Standards with the AICPA's Free Tax Practice Quality Control Guide
- Refresh your Tax, Estate & Retirement Skills
- Calling all Exempt Organization Experts
- AICPA Not-For-Profit Industry Conference
- The 2013 Conference on Doing Business in Brazil
- Washington Tax BriefExempt Organization Educational Resources
- 2013 Tax Planning With the New Tax Law – Avoiding Unintended Consequences (Rebroadcast)
- Updates on the “Repair” Regulations
- Should You Trust a Trust as an IRA Beneficiary?
- Impact of the New 3.8 Percent Tax on Net Investment Income on Individuals and Pass-through Entities
- Tax Reform: Thoughts, Predictions & Overall Analysis
- Introduction to Consolidated Tax Returns
- Coming Up on the Tax Power Hour:
- June: Tax Software Comparison
- July: Paperless Office Workflows
- August: Staff Training Tips & Guidelines
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.