The Tax Section publishes E-Alerts approximately every two weeks with tax news you can use on regulations, court decisions, new and proposed legislation, and tax practice management, plus links and discount information on key tax-related conferences and webcasts.
August 29, 2014
- Electing to Aggregate Rental Activities: Better Late Than Never
- Treating Partners as Employees: Risks to Consider
- IRS Takes New Approach to Appeals
- Update from the Tax Executive Committee (TEC)
- A Sneak Peek Into AICPA's Tax Advocacy Agenda
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- Looking to Explain Your Year-Round Services to Clients?
- Get Started with Social Media #AICPATax
WEBCAST & CONFERENCES
- Email Disclaimers: Deal or No Deal? A Review of Recent Circular 230 Changes
- 8879 E-Signatures: Choosing Software & Managing Workflow
- 2014 - 2015 Tax School
- AICPA National Tax Conference
- AICPA Real Estate Conference
- AICPA Conference on Sophisticated Tax Planning for Your Wealthy Clients
TAX POWER HOUR:
- September: Quality Control for the Solo Practitioner
For previous articles visit Tax E-Alert's 2012 archives and 2013 archives.