Journal of Accountancy
The Journal of Accountancy Web site is up to date with news in the profession as well as access to the monthly flagship publication of the AICPA (published since 1905) that focuses on the latest news and developments related to the field of accounting. Gain quick access to current and archived Personal Financial Planning articles.
The Tax Adviser
AICPA’s publication on tax planning, trends and techniques.
· CPA’s Guide to Investment Advisory Models
· Guide to Developing and Managing a CPA PFP Practice
· Guide to Delivery of Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Services
· Prudent Practices for Investment Advisors
· Prudent Practices for Investment Stewards
· CPA's Guide to Technology in a PFP Practice
· AICPA/Moss Adams CPA Financial Planning Practice Study
· Advising Clients in Tough Times
· Estate and Related Planning During Economic Turmoil
Shop the AICPA Store to find books relevant to Personal Financial Planning and the CPA Community.
The most efficient way to find what you are looking for is to first browse by the relevant topic of Personal Financial Planning, Tax, Practice Management, Ethics, etc. and you will then be able further search by product type, topic and job area.
Newsletters: current and archived member communications, including The Planner, Financial Planning Digest and PFP Community News.
· Personal Financial Planning Center
· Personal Financial Planning Economic Resource Center
· Tax Center
· PCPS Firm Practice Center
· Forensic & Litigation Services Center
· Information Technology Center
· Exposure Drafts
· AICPA Legislative Action Center
· State News & Information
· Journal of Accountancy
· The Tax Adviser
· AICPA Store