- Peer Review Practice Management Toolkits The System and Engagement Review Toolkits provide you with easy access to all of the documents you need to start a review. The Toolkits contain the most recent versions of the Checklists.
- Practitioners Toolkit provides sample marketing materials and guidelines for you to use to promote your services to potential clients.
- Peer Review Matters The Peer Review Team has worked closely with the A&A Team to develop an online resource area in which the most common matters are identified and related resources such as illustrative examples, case studies and other materials are available.
All checklists and toolkits are now member access only. If you have not registered on AICPA.org, you can do so here.
How to become a Concierge?
To become a Concierge, you must:
- Be a member of the AICPA in good standing (that is, AICPA membership in active, non-suspended status) and licensed to practice as a CPA
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and expertise in the AICPA Peer Review Program Standards and Interpretations.
- Be an experienced Peer Reviewer, thus meeting the requirements listed on the How To Become a Peer Reviewer page.
If you are interested in becoming an AICPA Peer Review Concierge, please contact Nicole Welman at email@example.com.