Online Marketing Guidance - Benefits of Web Sites
Published September 19, 2006
At the core of most online marketing programs is the firm's Web site. Web sites have become commonplace among CPA firms because they offer a variety of unique benefits, which include:
- Enabling potential clients to find the firm and gain a sense of its size and capabilities.
- Providing potential clients with a sense of the firm's approach and its ability to understand and serve clients needs.
- Allowing a firm to showcase itself in a way not possible through print advertising or yellow pages listings.
- Creating a forum for a firm to provide valuable, relevant information and build a reputation of expertise and helpfulness.
- Enabling the collection of information about potential clients by asking site visitors for some basic contact information or to participate in brief online surveys.