Conference Speaking Application
Individuals interested in speaking at a future AICPA conference should complete the speaker application.
Call for Papers
The AIPA is issuing a Call for Papers for our 2014 conferences. We are always looking for new and innovative presentations and workshops relevant to the profession. If you have any suggestions, please complete the proposal form.
Conference Steering Committee Application
The Steering Committee (including the Conference Chair) is responsible for the following:
- Attend and participate in steering committee meetings (including follow-up conference calls) to develop the program objective, format, content and session descriptions
- Help to identify potential speakers and make the initial speaker contact where appropriate
- Assist speakers, as required, in the development of their presentations by providing information regarding the interests and needs of the conference audience with respect to the subject matter
- Review speaker outlines if necessary
- Contact speakers prior to the Handout Materials deadline if necessary
- Review session content
- Make every attempt to attend the conference and assist the AICPA staff
- Interact with conference participants during lunches and breaks to get their feedback and suggestions for future conferences and answer any of their questions
- Alert AICPA staff to potential problems that may arise during the conference
Individuals interested in participating on a conference committee should complete the committee member application.