The AICPA is the premier national professional association in the United States. Our employees are a diverse, unified team who:
- Are committed to member service and the public interest, providing the highest quality products, services and support possible.
- Listen and respond to the needs and expectations of members, prospective members, the public and one another.
- Serve members with excellence.
- Act with the highest ethical behavior, performing with integrity and professionalism.
- Are committed to learning and using new or existing tools and technology to its maximum potential.
- Are responsive to others in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Embrace change and approach challenges with "can do" enthusiasm and creative thinking.
- Constantly seek opportunities to attract and retain members, offer additional products or services, reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Are empowered to problem-solve and make decisions with the expectation of support by the AICPA.
The AICPA is committed to providing its employees with:
- Timely training to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for current and future jobs.
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth through job enlargement, rotation and education.
- A team environment that fosters participation, diversity, differences of opinion and a commitment to excellence.
- A system that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance, ongoing contributions and innovations of individuals and teams within the AICPA.
- Empowerment to problem-solve and make accountable and responsible decisions.
- A process that respects and utilizes contributions from staff throughout the Institute.
- Opportunities for promotion from within, when qualified and possible.
- Above all, a professional environment that values open and candid communications based on honesty, trust, respect, healthy competition and conflict resolution.