Accounting Research Association
- Provides funds for studies and research in regard to principles and standards of the accounting profession
AICPA Benevolent Fund
- Established in 1933 to assist AICPA members through temporary periods of financial difficulty.
AICPA Foundation, Inc.
- Established in 1922 to advance the science of accountancy and accounting education.
- Established in 1977 to raise funds and provide financial assistance to candidates for federal office who actively support the CPA profession.
AICPA Insurance Trust
- Since the introduction of the first Group Life Insurance Plan in 1947, the AICPA Insurance Programs have grown to meet the ever-expanding insurance needs of members, their families, and their employees.
Beta Alpha Psi
- Honorary organization for Financial Information students and professionals.
Center for Audit Quality
- An autonomous public policy organization dedicated to enhancing investor confidence and public trust in the global capital markets.
- Exclusive marketing arm for AICPA products and services—including publications, webcasts, conferences, continuing professional education and member benefits programs, to CPAs and financial professionals nationwide.
Corporate Citizenship Foundation
- Engaged in community volunteer and charitable activities including financial literacy, student education and mentoring, local arts and philanthropy, project homeless volunteerism, time and contributions towards Habitat for Humanity, and volunteer/contributions to local communities through chambers.
CPAs in Support of America Fund
- A 501(c)(3) entity used to support the public during times of natural disaster and crisis, including 9/11 and the earthquake in Haiti.
Federation of Schools of Accountancy
- Dedicated to: encouraging, promoting, assisting and supporting the development of high quality accredited programs of education for the accounting profession that lead to a graduate degree; and being a leading advocate of accredited graduate accounting programs.