Who is eligible to receive assistance?
- Current voting AICPA members.
- Surviving spouse of a person who was a current voting AICPA member, at the time of their death.
- Dependent children (under the age of 21) of a person who was a current voting AICPA member, at the time of their death.
- All of the above persons must exhibit a financial need.
Evaluation and Application Process
- Financial assistance grants are provided on a case-by-case basis depending on financial need and circumstances surrounding that need.
- Grant recipients shall exhaust all sources of income available before receiving aid from the Benevolent Fund.
- Grant recipients shall first seek all publicly available sources of support.
- Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Fund Administrator at 866-527-2228 or accessing the application below.
Download the Benevolent Fund Application
Download the application instructions