As a CPA, you are a member of a growing, vibrant professional community that has afforded you great opportunities. As you plan your future, you may be considering ways in which you can help safeguard your community during times of struggle.
The AICPA Benevolent Fund is a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity established in 1933 for the purpose of assisting AICPA members through temporary periods of financial difficulty.
By making a gift to the AICPA Benevolent Fund you make a difference in the lives of many of your fellow CPAs today, and financial stability for generations of CPA's to come.
Your Gifts Make a Difference
The AICPA Benevolent Fund deeply appreciates your generosity and vision as you contribute.
When you support the AICPA Benevolent Fund, you join a vibrant community of professionals whose gifts help bolster those in need of temporary assistance. There’s more to be done – and your support truly does make a difference.
Your support provides:
Take the Next Step
- Temporary monthly living expenses
- Temporary monthly medical, mental and prescription expense payments that exceed insurance coverage
- Medicare or other health insurance premiums
- Most medically necessary services for dependent children (under age 21)
- One-time Emergency Grants
- Other support, as deemed appropriate by the Board of Trustees.
In order for the AICPA Benevolent Fund to achieve its strategic programs and initiatives, donor contributions are needed. To make a donation to the AICPA Benevolent Fund you can: