With any interview it's important to stand out and make a good impression on your future employer. Keep some of the below tips in mind when preparing for your interview.
- Know what interests you about the AICPA and why you’ve applied.
- Familiarize yourself with the AICPA’s products and services.
- If you are interviewing for a technical role, be ready to answer high-level technical questions.
- Familiarize yourself with the job description you are interested in.
- Ensure you can substantiate anything your CV/Resume says.
- Be sure to arrive for your interview early or on time and appropriately dressed.
- Prepare questions ahead of time about what you would like to know about the company, the position or your future team.